WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE?
Rioja Estates, whose registered office is located at The Barn, Little Mount Farm Benhall Mill Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 5JW is responsible for the processing of your personal data (i.e. any information that would allow to identify you, either directly or indirectly) collected through this website.
The information that Malmo Designer Village collects about you will be used in accordance with the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Malmo Designer Village processes personal data that you voluntarily provide to Malmo Designer Village on this website for the purposes of:
- a) Placing cookies on your device to help the website provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on other websites.
- b) Promotional and marketing activities (only subject to your express consent):
to send you email notifications for special promotions / deals as well as customised advertisements and promotions that are targeted to your specific interest about Malmo Designer Village products and services and other opportunities available on the website and/or sponsored by our service providers and advertisers;
- c) To send Malmo Designer Village newsletters;
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY THIS WEBSITE?
Malmo Designer Village processes different categories of personal data, depending on the purposes of the processing. For instance:
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA being – first and last name, gender, date of birth, email address, postcode, interests, language, information about marketing actions, IP address.
WHO ARE THE DATA RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Categories of recipients
Your personal data will be disclosed to:
- b) authorised third parties:
Malmo Designer Village can also disclose your personal data to the extent required by law and/or by competent authorities.
As necessary to provide you with Malmo Designer Village services, Malmo Designer Village will transfer your personal data to other entities third-party service providers in the EU or outside the EU for the purposes set forth herein. Certain recipients may be located in countries which have been recognised by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of data protection or specific certification as defined by the GDPR. In any case, Malmo Designer Village has put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data in compliance with the GDPR.
FOR WHAT PERIOD WILL MALMO DESIGNER VILLAGE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Unless otherwise required by law, your data will be stored for a period of 2 years after our last contact with you, at which point it will be deleted.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE WITH RESPECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As per the GDPR, you can benefit from the following rights:
- a) right of access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by Malmo Designer Village, and, where that is the case, to access the personal data and to obtain further information on the characteristics of the processing*;
- b) right to rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- c) right to erasure (or the so-called “right to be forgotten”): right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances**;
- d) right to restriction: right to obtain restriction of processing under certain circumstances. Should the processing of your personal data be restricted, such data can only be further processed subject to your consent (save for storage purposes) and you will be informed before the restriction of processing is lifted;
- e) right to object to the processing of your personal data to prevent Malmo Designer Village from continuing to carry out such processing:
- where your data is processed for direct marketing purposes;
- where your personal data is processed to improve Malmo Designer Village services, or on the basis of Malmo Designer Village legitimate interest more generally. In that case, your request will be satisfied only if you provide Malmo Designer Village with a description of the particular situation legitimating your request and save if Malmo Designer Village can demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds in light of your particular situation.
- f) right to withdraw your consent: where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- g) right to data portability: where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent and is done by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you provided to Malmo Designer Village, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to a third party
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact Rioja Estates as set out below in section 7. In addition, in Malmo Designer Village promotional and marketing emails and other communications, Malmo Designer Village will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
As per article 77 of the GDPR, you can lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with the UK Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
WHO TO CONTACT WHEN YOU HAVE A QUERY REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
For questions regarding the processing of personal data carried out by Malmo Designer Village, questions on how to exercise your rights (access, rectification, erasure, etc.) or for legal notifications, you may contact:
Rioja Estates, The Barn, Little Mount Farm, Benhall Mill Road, Tunbridge Wells Kent TN2 5JW
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Malmo Designer Village takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your data against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Malmo Designer Village uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of Data, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Malmo Designer Village has implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Data.
WHAT RULES APPLY TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHEN CLICKING ON LINKS PLACED ON THIS WEBSITE DIRECTING TO MALMO DESIGNER VILLAGE PARTNERS WEBSITES OR OTHER WEBSITES?
*Regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients, whether these data are transferred to third countries and appropriate safeguards put in place (if any), the storage period, the existence of any automated decision-making based on these data, the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, the existence of other data subjects’ rights (rectification, erasure, restriction).
**Where data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing, you object to the processing of your personal data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds, it is demonstrated that your personal data have been unlawfully processed, to comply with a legal obligation.